-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Reynolds
Sent: September 15, 2003 4:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Steam and pak files

The only change that should effect mods (that I can remember) is that
the
various filesystem calls now return relative paths rather than full ones
(and they also only accept relative paths). The only point where this
has
been an issue from my experience is when parsing the returned value of
GetGameDir(), as it is now relative.

- Alfred