From unknown resons someone has moved WeaponList initialization
to ealier moment. Solution is easy, you need to catch
registration moment for WeaponList id. This way you can
track registration. See AMX cvs for more details, if you want...

Bye!

punisher wrote:
So, i guess i have to hardcode the weapon definitions, back to my first
question, any chance you could give me the definitions which id is which
weapon ?

---
Punisher

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Alfred Reynolds
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 11:36 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] CounterStrike 1.6 Weapon Definition
Information

After closer inspection it seems that "WeaponList" is now
part of the server signon block. I am not sure if MetaMod can
hook into this data segment.

- Alfred

punisher wrote:

Ok.

I like tripple checked it again, and i am pretty sure that

WeaponList

is not sent, at least it doest get caught by MetaMod and/or is not
send to the MetaMod Plugins ..

Maybe i am doing something wrong, but i get all other

Messages, and i

got WeaponList in this Debug mode before too ( i log all

engine msgs

to a text file ) , only WeaponList is missing, wonder why

---
Punisher