-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sniper
Sent: September 27, 2003 4:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Finding the true center point of an entity

Look at where pev->absmin and pev->absmax are calculated.

// Initialize absmin & absmax to the appropriate box
void SetObjectCollisionBox( entvars_t *pev )

In the function, this happens:
pev->absmin[i] = pev->origin[i] - max;
pev->absmax[i] = pev->origin[i] + max;

The model's absmin and absmax are calculated WITH the model's origin.
The
origin brush.

-Sniper