Hello tom,

>> Then again, hindsight really is 20/20 - you wouldn't be having this
>> problem if you used linux as your corporate desktop :)

t> But under Linux there is no 'Visual Studio', and someone who comes
t> from the win32 world doesn't want to miss this tool, although i think
t> vi/emacs & make is better than anything else.

*nix has zimbillions of tools for developers. Most of them use the
toolbox paradigm. Also exist some multiplatform visual paradigm tools,
like eclipse, kdevelopper, etc.. but most visual tools where user
oriented and linux is somewhat developper oriented... I am dev, soo..
I am happy! But I use win, so... Its easy!

t> tom