I developed a mod for Counter-Strike that adds several new weapons.
Since moving to 1.6 some of the custom weapon view models (v_*) appear
in the left hand instead of the right. This did not happen under 1.5.

As a test I tried using models from Half-Life (ex: v_rpg.mdl) and they
correctly appear in the right hand. Based on that my assumption is it
has something to do with my custom models I just can't figure out what.
The models preview correctly in the model viewer and appear correct in
Milk Shape 3d.

Anyone have any ideas or a direction they can point me in?