Why not just make a really hard map ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Caleb 'Ghoul'
Delnay
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 4:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Adding a new skill level and Steam

Yeah that's the only solution I've come up with so far.  Right now, I have
it so in order to play the 4th skill level, they have to turn a specific
cvar I made to 1 in their game.cfg (since that is loaded after the mod.dll,
but before the skill is determined).  I was just trying to see if there was
a more friendly approach.

I also take it I can't edit the way Steam launches my mod to take use of the
radio button I added either? (
http://www.nocensmundus.net/pictures/new_game.jpg )  I was hoping there
would be a way.

--