hehe, I've got hosting with 2.5gb of space 'n 64gb of bandwidth that I
hardly use, it's mainly for my family's email addresses (since everyone
blocks free emails nowadays).
I could host it to start you off if ye like, though chances are it'd
need to transfer to VERC eventually, a very popular site would exceed
those limitations =)

- Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews

Ben Davison wrote:

Yes, a great idea. I would happily contribute and write articles.

I was actually going to suggest this to the group once I found out if could
actually host it. And what software we would need.

But alas I can not.

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Sanders Sent: 30 October 2004 21:37 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [hlcoders] A Half-life wiki?

Out of curiousity,  does there happen to be a half-life wiki around
for coders / mappers / modelers, etc?  Like
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com for the Unreal crowd.