... On a side note, since we're all waiting for the full SDK, it'd be
nice if the guys working on the steam client side would make the steam
logo animate for new messages/updates and have all the recent changes
listed in one box (and not use IE by default when reviewing the old
changes in a new window.) I mean, sure I can use RSS, but that means I
have to learn something :)