The project files are version 7.1.

r00t 3:16 wrote:

To compile source sdk what is needed?
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET ?
What version?

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Bellone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 3:11 PM Subject: [hlcoders] VC++ 8 Express Compiling

I hit some errors while compiling (clean copy) of the SDK. Anyone else
hit them? Want to make sure that I set everything up right. It converted
it from VC++ 7 to VC++ 8 (when I clicked on Game_SDK).