We are planning on releasing the HL2DM source code but don't have a date
for it right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Keating
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 8:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] should I wait for hl2dm sdk?

I worked on and complete a hl1 mod for two years. I became very
efficient with that SDK and so far, hl2 seems very similar. If I need to
learn anything, its the new entity structure and some new variable names
and vgui 2.0. Other than that I just want to improve hldm2. My entire
hl1 mod was aimed at improving hldm1 and we developed lots of robust
features that we would like to incorporated into hldm2 before it gets
boring and dies out. With only 2 maps and and no features, the mod
(hldm2) as it stands is pretty bare, and valve would do itself justice
by realising the SDK to the experience programmers who have the
motivation and enthusiasm to help the game. I don't want the SDK to
learn. I did that, I want the SDK to make hl2dm worthy of its name.