Has anyone had any luck getting tracer fire to work in a multiplayer
game?  Currently I'm making a call to MakeTrace in
CSDKPlayer::FireBullet. The call is made shortly after the check for
bDoEffects.  BasePlayer then hands this call off to the currently active
weapon.  At any rate, I get crashes at seemingly random spots shortly
after the code executes.  These crashes happen in Attachment related
code as well as DispatchEffects among others.  Sometimes I can get one
or two tracers to fire off before it dies.  Anyone have any
suggestions?  Thanks