-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jose Luis
Gonzalez
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 3:05 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] RE: HL2DM SDK in January or February? Matt, i
discovered something

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] One note, Matt.

First:

I fixed the physics bugs with the code in  <http://www.sourcewiki.org/>
www.sourcewiki.org

Well, when I walk in a room and touch a physics object (a chair or a
table),

the pitch parameter turns, but only one time.

I used cl_showanimstate to see it.

The aim_pitch turns from 0.0 to random number and the HL2DM model

change the pose animation

Why this change??

Sorry for my English.