Thanks Jay, but don't work. If i call BecomeRagdollOnClient works perfectly.

I use InvalidateBoneCache before calling CreateServerRagdoll and don't work,
still appears in Spawn point.

I tell you what I'm doing. I create a driveable strider in my mod: Pilotable
Strider Mod.

I derived it from CPropVehicleDrivable and I use the calculateIKlocks
functions in npc_strider and c_strider.

The Strider works perfect, I control him like a vehicle, but the only
problem is when I call to CreateServerRagdoll.

I don't want to use the BecomeRagdollOnClient instead CreateServerRagdoll. I
want to solve this, please.

What can I do now?.

The CPropVehicleDrivable class is a good class to create this vehicle??.
It's possible that this class calls InvalidateBoneCache or something like
this??.

Thanks.