Would it be helpful for us to write a detailed how-to on how to set this
up like Mike is describing using Perforce or CVS or VSS?

I don't think it would Yahn. Perforce is an extremly expensive program
and VSS can only be used over a lan envorioment(IIRC) CVS and
subversion is where it's at for us modders.

--
- Ben Davison
- http://www.shadow-phoenix.com