Thanks. Here's my suspicious code:

        if ( FStrEq( pcmd, "!giveammo" ) )
        {
                CBaseEntity * pBase=pEntity->GetUnknown()->GetBaseEntity();
                if (pBase) {
                        CBaseCombatWeapon * pWeapon =
pBase->MyCombatCharacterPointer()->GetActiveWeapon();
                        if (pWeapon) {
                                pWeapon->m_iClip1 = 1000;
                                pWeapon->m_iClip2 = 1000;
                        }
                }
                return PLUGIN_STOP;
        }

This is in SekkusuServerPlugin::ClientCommand( edict_t *pEntity )

If I comment out the code changing m_iClip1 and m_iClip2, it still won't
load, but when I comment out
CBaseCombatWeapon * pWeapon =
pBase->MyCombatCharacterPointer()->GetActiveWeapon();

It loads fine but I lose any functionality. The weird thing is that the code
_should_ never execute until I send the command !giveammo in the console,
and it compiles/builds fine it just won't load. I'm using the
Counter-Strike: Source most recent dedicated server DLL.

Thank you,
Daniel Jennings