Cs and dod both destroy the entities and re-create them from scratch on
round restart. We also maintain a list of entities that should not be
destroyed on a round restart ( player, lights etc ).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Davison
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:35 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Resetting entites on round restart.

I belive mapenties.h is a start, but I would like to hear frm people who
have already done it or done work on it.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around it.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:19:04 -0800, Stephen Micheals
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Im also interested on how to do this.

- Ben Davison
- http://www.shadow-phoenix.com