-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Davison
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 3:14 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Source Control document

Well for some reason it adds code from a clean create mod selection, but
it won't add the code from my project even when I stripped everything
down to the essentials.

It only adds client_dll then spams that error message.

--
- Ben Davison
- http://www.shadow-phoenix.com