Snippet from my SRCDS's modevent.res for CS:S:

"hostage_rescued"
{
  "userid"  "short"             // player who rescued the
hostage
  "hostage"      "short"                // hostage entity index
  "site"    "short"             // rescue site index
}

My plugin has been showing, to my dismay, that the hostage
index constantly returns as 0. Not very helpful at all.

It does work, however, with hostage_killed.

-- Roy "Kylratix" Laurie
HalfLifeTwoDev (http://www.hl2dev.com/)

Sincerely,
 Roy Laurie