Make people on IRC be excited that you're compiling it.
Attempt to play HL2DM at the same time (bad idea.)

Quoting "<SB> Childe Roland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Send spam to HLCoders' List.
Watch pr0n.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:39:55 -0800, Heritage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Watch your favorite recorded TV show on TIVO
Clean up the house
Go shopping for awhile..

You know.. Anything to take up 30 or 40 minutes of time!

/end sarcasm.

30-40 minutes? Ouch! Thats for a complete rebuild on a 486? *snickers* A complete rebuild for me is less than 10 minutes for sure in fact I think it's around 5 minutes but I've never timed it (amd 64 3500/1 gig ram).

--
www.neotokyohq.com

-- Knifa SourceForts http://knd.org.uk/sourceforts/