Hello,

i now have made an Resource File for my Server Plugin on CS:S
and i have seen, that the Files Downloading so i think that all is right...

But when i than look in my Sounds folder is see, that all File Names are all
small type

So when i add this line in my Resource file:

"sound/mymod/Sack.mp3" "file"

The file downloads but by the Client its than:

sound/mymod/sack.mp3

So all letters was little... ???

And when i add:

"sound/MyMod/Sack.mp3" "file"

and name the folder so
it cant download becouse the server dont find the files ???

Whats wrong ???

Sorry for my bad english !
My main language is german :)

I hope anybody can help me?