-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jethro
Beekman
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:40 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Re: DrawSetTextureRGBA

Hi again,

Maybe you can supply me with a _working_ example using
DrawSetTextureRGBA?
Because my code _works_ when I use DrawSetTextureFile. And the buffer
data is correct, I tested it by writing the buffer to a file. So I guess
the problem is with DrawSetTextureRGBA, either I dont call it the right
way, or it isnt implemented right in the engine.

deathz0rz