I too am highly disappointed in valve.. Ive spent months of time and many ,many hours trying to make admining our servers an easy thing to do, and making the menus were more for peoples requests to do so, than anything else.

The provided api for everything is less than adequate on all accounts.
Valve, Alfred, you would Like to know what things are needed?
In game menus, not having to hit esq and block my view of the person im
about to
kick or ban. Leave the menus in ...and allow them to be selectable as to
what the
command they send on selection the way the esc menus do.
The reason the menus are being taken out..is because of the Source TV proxy
problem
that sending the create menu messages to srctv caused..
Valve had to spend time troubleshooting that..and now the price for there
time is to disable something
they do not document..other than the 2 dozen source files in the sdk that
shows there use.
The correct solution is to have the srctv ignore user messages that it
doesnt need.
(as well as us developers taking the time to not send user messages to bots
or hltv)
Please provide the radio command menu as is or with programmer selectable
commands the same way the esc menus use..Some times being able to hit the
menu choices requires quick action...
Shutting them down will break everyone's plugin and make it so that
administering our servers is a difficult task again.

The effects interface seems pretty much an afterthought.
Ok for sparks and smoke ..useless for much more,
how about bloodstreams and flames and who knows what else.

Add Access to the users money via IPlayerInfo.

Ray