I'm having a problem trying to figure out the npc_citizen entity.
I'd like it to be assigned the resistance body model from later in HL2,
but I can't find any difference in the SDK's example maps between the
npc_citizen entitys from d1 to d3.
It's defaulting to the refugee body model for me. I'm really stumped
here, can somebody explain to me how the engine knows which citizen
model to display?
I know this is more mapping than code related, but I really need the
answer to this and no one else seems to know.
Talia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]