Jeff Fearn wrote:
On 6/7/05, McCormack, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ask someone at Valve :)

Good idea, I hear there is another email list where some of the guys
for Valve join in the discussion, I'll go post there ;)

Use the source Luke...

src\game_shared\usercmd.h (see the "CUserCmd& operator =" function)
src\game_shared\usercmd.cpp (see the WriteUserCmd & ReadUserCmd functions)

UserCmd is what's passed from the client to the server when a client
moves, jumps, ducks, fires weapon, etc.

Any magic that happens will happen in side there.  :)

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome