I am curious as to how the server sends information for players.

If I have a number of lives for a player, say 10, and each time the
player dies they lose 1.  That means say every 1 1/2 minutes the
variable would change.  However I have a HUD element that shows the
players lives.  This accesses the local players inforation to get the
lives every OnThink().

If these lives are sent over in the players DataTable will they be
transmitted everytime something in the players DataTable is changed or
just when that particular variable is changed?

-Thanks

Andrew