-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robin Walker
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:33 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] platform trigger touch not working in SDK

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Make sure you've got
the trigger's spawnflags set correctly. From
triggers.h:
enum
{
    SF_TRIGGER_ALLOW_CLIENTS = 0x01, // Players can fire this trigger
    SF_TRIGGER_ALLOW_NPCS = 0x02, // NPCS can fire this trigger
    SF_TRIGGER_ALLOW_PUSHABLES = 0x04, // Pushables can fire this
trigger
    SF_TRIGGER_ALLOW_PHYSICS = 0x08, // Physics objects can fire this
trigger
    SF_TRIGGER_ONLY_PLAYER_ALLY_NPCS = 0x10, // *if* NPCs can fire this
trigger, this flag means only player allies do so
    SF_TRIGGER_ONLY_CLIENTS_IN_VEHICLES = 0x20, // *if* Players can fire
this trigger, this flag means only players inside vehicles can
    SF_TRIGGER_ALLOW_ALL = 0x40, // Everything can fire this trigger
    SF_TRIGGER_ONLY_CLIENTS_OUT_OF_VEHICLES = 0x200, // *if* Players can
fire this trigger, this flag means only players outside vehicles can
    SF_TRIG_PUSH_ONCE = 0x80, // trigger_push removes itself after
firing once
    SF_TRIG_PUSH_AFFECT_PLAYER_ON_LADDER = 0x100, // if pushed object is
player on a ladder, then this disengages them from the ladder (HL2only)
};

>From your description, you probably want SF_TRIGGER_ALLOW_CLIENTS (and
not SF_TRIGGER_ONLY_CLIENTS_IN_VEHICLES).
If that doesn't fix it, put a breakpoint in PassesTriggerFilters() and
see what's going on when you touch it.