-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kamran
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:15 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Throwing phys objects

Nevermind my other email, it does work with just hand picking
up. Now I need to figure out if it was thrown using the
physgun or hands...

Jay Stelly wrote:

weapon_physcannon.cpp:
void CPlayerPickupController::Use( CBaseEntity *pActivator,

CBaseEntity

*pCaller, USE_TYPE useType, float value )

has the code