Email valve, you'll be suprised how much feedback you will get.

The project lead of BG2, Black Panther, emailed about organising a match
between us and valve like what the HL2CTF team did. They accepted and gave
us many emails on how to polish the mod, how to make it more user friendly,
even design ideas on how to make certain parts of the gameplay better.

When you think about it, they only really HAVE to support their own games,
the fact that they take the time to set up mailing lists, websites, wiki
databases and one of the nicest SDK's I've ever seen is great.

Now lets stop complaining and get our third party addons working again.

--
Draco