From: "Spektre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Cubemaps Bug

Adam: Look at the base texture. It's straight, and there's no seams in
it. Only the cubemap's got seams.
I can have the mapper compile with a "mirror" texture, 100% cubemap?
According to the mapper, Anarki, the cubemaps throughout the map display
the error. And there's no splits in the face there.

Adam "amckern" Mckern wrote:

Is that an after shot? Becuase it looks like a bsp
error (normaly caused by doing a wacky texture apply
to a face and bsp cuting and missmatching it)

Adam

--- Spektre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is the third instance someone has complained of
errors with the
cubemaps in Source on #valveerc, so I'm of a mind to
believe that
something's been changed in the most recent update.
If Valve could have
a look at this, I'd be much obliged.
http://game-advance.net/ss/ast_silo0003.jpg
The bug appears to be mismatching the cube's faces
to the proper
textures. That's my analysis, anywho.
Talia

--------
My Website http://ammahls.com
Lead Programer NightFall

This email has been sent from Adam McKern, and is not one of the many spam
bots that use my email address.
If you receive an email that has not got this signature line, please
delate the email, and not respond in any way to it.