Again, here's some video evidence that hitboxes are fine at the moment.

http://media.putfile.com/SourceHITBOX82

http://media.putfile.com/DODSHITBOX

http://media.putfile.com/hitboxdod

Maybe you played about with your interpolation settings when you thought the
hitboxes were bad and now they are wonky.

On 10/6/05, Ratman2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i think:
> when i see an player strafing to the left side, than i shooting left
> before
> the player (becouse the bullet flight time)
> BUT when the player stops i have ca 0,5 - 1 second to shot left before the
> player becouse the hitboxe is dont moved back over the player in this
> range!
>
> I think this is an bug bug... :)
> In real live i have to shoot before the people when he runns but when he
> stops i dont hold before than i have to aim.. and there is no way in the
> source engine becouse the hitbox calculation... for me this is an bug (an
> way made easy...)
>
> width friendly reguards

- Ben Davison
- http://www.shadow-phoenix.com