-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garry Newman
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:28 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] NPC's In Multiplayer

You're probably missing this

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Activating_AI_In_Coop_Games

the "CHL2MPRules::InitDefaultAIRelationships" bit.

I don't think you can ent_fire "player" in multiplayer because he
doesn't exist (because there's multiple players). The
InitDefaultAIRelationships will set the defaults for each class
(rather than specific entities).