Yes, but what engine commands can I use to show those panels?

Aaron Schiff wrote:
you have to use your own engine commands...those commands are VGUI commands
and are handled by gameui.dll

On 2/18/06, Kamran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm replacing the built-in menu of my mod with my own custom menu.
Everything's working except one thing... how do I use the commands
"OpenOptionsDialog" and "OpenLoadGameDialog" and "Quit"? They seem to be
Commands, but I don't see any console commands relating to them.
--
Kamran A
Get Firefox! Safer, Faster, Better.

ts2do