Do any of you think a Source mod could support tiling maps? I've tested
two square maps where a trigger spans the entire length, and loads the
second map and it works fine (meaning, I walk to the far left, and on
the new map I'm in the same spot).

My real dilemma is how to make it seem seamless (i.e. the user doesn't
know where the end of a map is because he can see everything in all
directions). Would anyone know of ways to do this? Would it even be
possible in a mod?
--
Kamran A
Get Firefox! Safer, Faster, Better.