>From the SourceMod forums (this thread
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=37149):

[quote]

The client callbacks are quiet useless, you have, in the order they're
called:
ClientConnect :: almost no useful info
ClientChanged
ClientNetworkIdValidated :: no useful info or edict
ClientPutInServer :: IPlayerInfo will be a corrupt pointer
ClientActive :: IPlayerInfo is valid, but ::IsConnected() returns false!

As you can see, it's not pretty..

[/quote]

I do everything on ClientPutInServer, so that's probably another reason I
never use IPlayerInfo.   :p

Grant
(L. Duke)