Hello,

I did a lot of coding with the C/C++ HL 1 SDK but I haven't touched the HL 2
SDK (I'm assuming that SDK is out, mea culpa if I'm wrong).  I want to make an
HL 2 movie using the in-game characters.  What is the easiest way to make such
a movie with the characters speaking the lines I have and the voice audio files
I supply, using the facial expressions I want them to have?  Do I have to go
the full animation route, or is there a tool or method that would allow me to
do this simply?  Would "Gary's Mod" help here?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.