-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sylvain
Rochette
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 6:25 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Source SDK Update Is Released

You are right about my problem with the generic one, now its compile
fine thak you!

For my advance one, i was able to remove a lot of error by adding
processors definition DX9, but that resolve half of the compilation
error

sdk_vertexlitgeneric_dx8.cpp
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_vertexlitgeneric_dx8.cpp(11) : fatal error
C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'sdk_vertexlitgeneric_vs11.inc': No such file
or directory sdk_vertexlitgeneric_dx7.cpp sdk_vertexlitgeneric_dx6.cpp
sdk_vertexlitgeneric.cpp
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_vertexlitgeneric.cpp(58) : error C2065: 'ALBEDO'
:
undeclared identifier
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_vertexlitgeneric.cpp(48) : error C3861:
'InitParamsVertexLitAndUnlitGeneric_DX9': identifier not found, even
with argument-dependent lookup
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_vertexlitgeneric.cpp(79) : error C3861:
'InitVertexLitAndUnlitGeneric_DX9': identifier not found, even with
argument-dependent lookup
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_vertexlitgeneric.cpp(96) : error C3861:
'DrawVertexLitAndUnlitGeneric_DX9': identifier not found, even with
argument-dependent lookup sdk_unlitgeneric_dx8.cpp
sdk_unlitgeneric_dx6.cpp sdk_unlitgeneric.cpp
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_unlitgeneric.cpp(42) : error C3861:
'InitParamsUnlitGeneric_DX9': identifier not found, even with
argument-dependent lookup
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_unlitgeneric.cpp(54) : error C3861:
'InitUnlitGeneric_DX9': identifier not found, even with
argument-dependent lookup
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_unlitgeneric.cpp(66) : error C3861:
'DrawUnlitGeneric_DX9': identifier not found, even with
argument-dependent lookup sdk_lightmappedgeneric_dx8.cpp
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_lightmappedgeneric_dx8.cpp(12) : fatal error
C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'sdk_lightmappedgeneric_vs11.inc': No such
file or directory sdk_lightmappedgeneric_dx6.cpp
sdk_lightmappedgeneric.cpp
sdkshaders\advanced\sdk_lightmappedgeneric.cpp(12) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'sdk_lightmappedgeneric_ps20.inc': No such
file or directory basevsshader_vertexlitgeneric_dx9_helper.cpp
materialsystem\stdshaders\basevsshader_vertexlitgeneric_dx9_helper.cpp(1
5) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vertexlit_and_unlit_generic_vs20.inc': No such file or directory
BaseVSShader.cpp
materialsystem\stdshaders\BaseVSShader.cpp(20) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'lightmappedgeneric_flashlight_vs11.inc': No
such file or directory

But i dont see any ALBEDO definition in the LATEST SDK RELEASE so i bet
some file is missing