[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for the discriminaton. That's a great Idea like when it was decided to
'ban' black
people from America because they had a different skin colour different.

Nobody here knew that you were black before you posted this message. I
think you made it up to get sympathy. If it's true that you are black,
then it has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

In addition, anybody who accuses me of being racist is uninformed and
ignorant. I am myself an ethnic minority, and some of my closest friends
are black and hispanic.

If anyone else is retareded enough to go to my email host's address and then
decide I should
be removed from the mailing list because of their stupididty let me know;
please. :)

There's no possible way that your "email host" would let you use
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". That is an important email address for any
domain, because it is the default address where problems in a domain's
web services are sent to. It is usually redirected to the system
administrator's account. It's obvious that you own cherrycake.org and
are operating the server yourself. Don't try to pass yourself off as
just being "hosted" there.

However I admit I have been asking a lot of questions recently; but it's not
like i'm not
learning anything i'm just increasing the rate at which i'm learning - like
with the debugger shit
- I did that myself I just needed some help setting up the debugger which I had
never done
before in VS 2003.

I have a great website on how to set up the VS 2003 debugger. Here it is:

g.nilbus.com/setting+up+the+vs+2003+debugger

Works every time.

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez