On Monday 21 August 2006 8:38 pm, Mike Durand wrote:
> Hi All-
>
> I just wanted to let the list know that we have banned
> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. We appreciate that the vast majority of the
> contributors to this list are very helpful and we will not tolerate
> people who cause trouble and behave rudely.
>
> -Mike

I appreciate the thought, and agree with the sentiment, but I can't say that I
think of banning as a good idea.  I remember getting miffed at Michael Kramer
a while ago, but either he's really shaped up since, or I've really shaped up
since.  In any case, being a nub doesn't necessarily mean that one will
continue to be a nub, and banning might just tick people off even more.

-John Sheu