Headshot kills are more frequent in CSS, because it only takes like 1
headshot to kill, whereas the whole rest of the body takes a lot more
damage.

So logically, random or not, if you're spraying and praying, or aiming
toward the head, as long as one shot makes contact, it's gonna be a headshot
kill, therefore, you're going to get more headshot kills.

Plus it is easier to hit the head in CSS, for various reasons, than it was
in old CS. Granted, the percentages are probably around the same for cs1.x
as well.

Meh.

-- omega
Heroes of Excelsior