Well when activeperl and directx are installed it sets path variables I just
checked it out. If I don't have perl.exe or nmake.exe in /stdshaders/ it
will give me file not found errors about those programs which will go away
if I put them in the /stdshaders/ directory but the fxc.exe errors will not
disappear if I do the same file moving.

On 9/14/06, Jeffrey botman Broome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Benjamin Davison wrote:
> > --
> > How do I set something to be in the 'path' ?
>
> In WindowsXP: Start->Settings->Control Panel->System (Advanced Tab) ->
> Environment Variables.  Scroll down to 'Path' and double click on it.
> Add your new directory to the end (with ';' for separators).
>
> --
> Jeffrey "botman" Broome

- Benjamin Davison