-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen
Swires
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 3:11 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Coded Ironsights

Hello,

I'm going to put this subject back up because I don't have skills as an
animator or modeler to do this with. I want to have a similar system to
what SMOD has where it offsets the view model by an angle (of some
sort), but I am oblivious on how to do this myself. Any help with doing
this will be greatly appreciated.

- Stephen Swires
        (SteveUK)