I have seen the wacked animation you describe before. I think a
restart fixed it somehow.

On 11/5/06, Adam amckern Mckern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
===Wacked animations===

For some reason my animations are all lagged out (on
default weapons in a ep1: sp mod code base), this has
happened between compiles, and I changed no code.

Links to videos -
NORMAL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiNQ4US4w4o
WACKED http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6Z9MqZ3JA

Adam