Looking at the first 4 results on google, and my level
design experince, you have filled a EDICT tree with
code, or the map is to complex.

As an exmaple - max_edicts = 1024
You have 1020 sounds precached, and ready to play in
the code, and the map has 5 sounds - the engine will
complain with this error, becuase you have 1025 - 1
sound to many.

There may be other causes, but this is the one i do
know and understand - i DO NOT know the engine limit
on edicts however.

Adam

--------
Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com