Hey!

I have a full screen effect (motion blur) when you are
in the pPlayer(isSprinting).

However, when ever you pickup a world object with +use
the motion blur spritning is enabled and it seems to
be there is a test case for checking if you are
sprinting when picking up an object.

What i would like to do is disable the test case.

I have done a full grep on the sdk and cant seem to
find where the test case is called. The player in this
game is going to be able to sprint if they have hold
of something or not anyway, so i dont mind if i
destroy the hole 'player cant sprint while holding
crate' check test case to get rid of this bug.

Thanks guys

Adam

--------
Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com