Hello (again),

I've started my open source mod on sourceforge. I figured out their
terrifying way of dealing with code submissions and now I'm working on
a way to manage the code using diff files. I downloaded sfk (as Mike
suggested) and I understand that it can be used to apply patch files
to the original SDK files to generate the mod's source code. The
problem is that I can't find a way to automate the process of creating
the patch file. Sfk needs a particular format and I need to get a tool
that finds differences between files and saves the output in that
particular format. Should I try to make one on my own or is there a
tool to do that already out there?

Also, to clarify on more thing: I'll just have to create an unmodified
copy of the SDK code to use as a basis to create the patch, right?

Thanks for the help and sorry for being a pest and asking questions
that aren't directly related to hlcoding.

Nicholas