Hello Yahn,

in my Plugin i load an AutoDownloads file how i add all my Custom Download
files for simple handling...

That file i load on LevelInit.
Then each file i have added to that file, the plugin puts it in auto
download list:

AddToAutoDownload( UserSounds[ i ].File );

AddToAutoDownload is defined like  this:

void AddToAutoDownload( const char *File )
{
    INetworkStringTable *pDownloadablesTable =
NetworkStringTable->FindTable("downloadables");

    if ( pDownloadablesTable )
    {
         bool Save = Engine->LockNetworkStringTables( false );
         pDownloadablesTable->AddString( File, strlen( File )+1 );
         Engine->LockNetworkStringTables( Save );
    }
}

After i have added the file to the AutoDownload list, i preache the files
like this:

EngineSounds->PrecacheSound( UserSounds[ i ].File ), true );

UserSounds[ i ].File is an struct what holds all Custom Sounds in my plugin
so that i can call it every time without reloading the file!

And when i now play the sound, i do it like this:

       if ( !EngineSounds->IsSoundPrecached( SoundFile ) )
       {
            EngineSounds->PrecacheSound( SoundFile, true );
       }

       Vector Origin = Player[ i ].PlayerInfo->GetAbsOrigin();

       MRecipientFilter Filter;

       Filter.AddPlayer( i );
       Filter.MakeReliable();

       EngineSounds->EmitSound( Filter, i, CHAN_AUTO, SoundFile, 0.7,  0,
0, 100, &Origin );

Player is an struct defined in my plugin (in german Spieler) what holds any
information for my plugin ordered by player slot so that i can use the
pointer
with all engine functions!

I hope you can use that to find out, whats wrong!

Thanks for your help Yahn!

With friendly reguards from Germany

Ratman2000