Woah.. Yeah thanks man. O_O

I came across that function so many times and thourght nothing of it. I
was expeting code to be in the actuall function I was looking for.

Emiel Regis wrote:
http://articles.thewavelength.net/707/

This might help you, if you already didn't do that.

Cheers,
Millz

I have compaired the HL2 base and the HL2DM Base and I can't figure out
why in HL2 you can pickup small physics props with the USE Button and
you can't in HL2 DM?!

Could some one please help me with this? I would like to enable this
feature in HL2DM but can't understand how.

I have trawled through a lot of Item Pickup related code.

Thanks

Używam klienta poczty Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/