Minh wrote:

So , my question is, is it possible to have the bounding box rotate
as the model rotates? as this seems to be the only solution I see...
or I can just make my dog ridiculously fat...

Nope.  IIRC the bounding boxes are AABB (axis-aligned bounding boxes)
and can't rotate as the entity rotates.  This is the same problem that
people have with players trying to go prone and have a long, low, skinny
bounding box that rotates when the player rotates (can't be done).

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome