Hello,

i have currently update my Server to beta0407 and have tested it to show
what my plugin does..

But the Server crashes on start up... ok... so i have deleted my plugin from
the server and have startet it again..
But the server still crashes...

Ok last chance... i have deleted the full server and have downloaded all
again over the hldsupdatetool...

All fine i started the server and all runs fine... updated it to the beta
and i cant get running the server again...

So i have played arround with the params... i started a server without
params... and he dont crashes... than i
typed in: map de_dust2
and the following comes up:

maxplayers set to 32
Network: IP 127.0.0.1, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
map de_dust2
Executing dedicated server config file
Error: Material "sprites/bubble" : proxy "AnimatedTexture" not found!
Section [Scenes]: 0 resources total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of limit (2.10 MB)
./srcds_run: line 344: 26615 Speicherzugriffsfehler  $HL_CMD

So what is wrong with it??? There are no plugins...

I hope anybody can help me to fix that problem!

With friendly Reguards from Germany

Ratman2000