Hello,

i have tested it on my Linux Box again and verify_all added to the params...
But by running the map, the server crashes...
Is there a bug? There no plugins!
I start without map and all runs fine... than i fire the command: map
de_dust2
and the server goes down... Whats wrong?

./srcds_run -console -game cstrike  +maxplayers 64 -tickrate 100
Auto detecting CPU
Using SSE2 Optimised binary.
Auto-restarting the server on crash

Console initialized.
Game.dll loaded for "Counter-Strike: Source"
maxplayers set to 32
maxplayers set to 64
Network: IP 127.0.0.1, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
version
Protocol version 7
Exe version 1.0.0.34 (cstrike)
Exe build: 16:30:29 May 10 2007 (3106)
map de_dust2
Executing dedicated server config file
Error: Material "sprites/bubble" : proxy "AnimatedTexture" not found!
Section [Scenes]: 0 resources total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of limit (2.10 MB)
./srcds_run: line 344: 31405 Speicherzugriffsfehler  $HL_CMD

With friendly Reguards

Ratman2000